CEIT has an important experience in the theoretical and experimental modal analysis (EMA) of components with the following characteristics:
- Theoretical model by Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Experimental test design: selection of interest shapes, excitation and response points, excitation methods, structure conditions, etc..
- Experimental modal testing: impact testing, shaker testing.
- Modal parameters identification
- Test-theoretical correlation
- Theoretical model update
- Experimental Modal Analysis of a wind turbine blade.
- Dynamic model for seismic study of instrument transformers.