CEIT-IK4 presents wide experience in the mechanical design of product. The following point summarises the main capabilities:
- Static analysis Dynamic analysis
- Crash analysis of products
- Tools to optimize manufacturing and assembling of products
- Multi-domain simulation: combined simulation of finite element modelling - multi-body simulation – hydraulic – control units
Combined simulation FEM-MBS
- FEM of flexible automotive sub-chasis hold by elastic bushing
- Simulation: multibody system for the suspension and FEM for the flexibility of the sub-chasis
- Coupled respons
Optimization of mechanical systems
- Optimum design of kynetic and dynamic mechanism.
- Parametric model of the mechanism.
- Example: optimal design of vehicle suspension.
- Modelling and simulation of combined:
Mechanic, electric, electronic and hydraulic, eléctricos, electrónicos, hidráulicos
Real time simulations: Parametrization of complex components
- Example: Complete vehicle with ABS (Toolsys, Odecoms)