Structural design of safer seats and vehicle interiors
- FEM/MBS modelling of seats (foams, structure, surfaces and other components) and safety systems (seat belts, CRS, airbags, etc.)
- Development of FEM/MBS biomechanical models of adult and infant passengers.
- Standard crash test simulation using dummies and biomechanical models of adult and infant passengers.
Passenger’s injury risk evaluation under several crash conditions
- Evaluation of injury criteria
- Simulation of Euro NCAP crash tests