CEIT presents wide experience in the analysis of human behaviour. The main features of this capability are summarised below:
Evaluation and assessment of evacuation systems of stations.
- Development of autonomous agent-based simulators.
- Simulation of diverse crowd behaviours.
Design, evaluation and assessment of trains and lines.
- Simulation of diverse passenger behaviours.
- Execution of observational studies to determine behaviours of prospective passengers.
- Design, evaluation and assessment of new layouts, lines and stops.
- Design of operations: frequencies and type and number of vehicles.
- Design, evaluation and assessment of multimodal stations using agent-based simulation.