European Union, Program “Energy Efficient Buildings. Environment” EeB.ENV.2011.3.1.5-1
Grant agreement no.: 285037
- Technische Universität Ilmenau Institut fur Mikro- and Nano-technologien
- Centre Suisse d’Electronique et de Microtechnique S.A.
- Gooch & Housego (Torquay) Ltd
- U.C. Technologies BV
- Lancaster University
- Advantic Sistemas y Servicios
The INTASENSE project aims to develop an indoor air quality monitoring tool to support the efficient use of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems in buildings while maintaining a healthy working environment. In so doing, the health, quality of life and productivity of EU citizens will be improved.
Key INTASENSE Strategic Objectives:
- To develop a smart air quality monitoring system that can intelligently interface with existing ventilation and air treatment systems to maximise their energy efficiency and effectiveness.
- To combine breakthroughs in micro and nano-scale detection to deliver a low cost advanced air quality sensing system to monitor key airborne pollutants.
- To improve substantially the health, quality of life and productivity of EU citizens by providing a comprehensive air quality monitoring capability to transform air quality control.
Papel del Ceit en el proyecto
Development of metal oxide nanostructure-based novel indoor air quality gas sensors for key airborne pollutants.
Persona de contacto
Gemma García Mandayo