Número de expediente: LC-SC3-2018-2019-2020
- VLAAMSE INSTELLING VOOR TECHNOLOGISCH ONDERZOEK N.V.
- AGENZIA NAZIONALE PER LE NUOVE TECNOLOGIE, L'ENERGIA E LO SVILUPPO ECONOMICO SOSTENIBILE
- INESC TEC - INSTITUTO DE ENGENHARIA DE SISTEMAS E COMPUTADORES, TECNOLOGIA E CIENCIA
- CNET CENTRE FOR NEW ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES
- BUILDINGS PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE EUROPE ASBL
The AmBIENCe project will focus on the answers that Active Building EPC may provide to the challenging barriers and new customer requirements. The success of AmBIENCe will contribute to unlock the potential of public and private markets and will facilitate Active Building EPC as a catalyst for the EPC sector.
Papel de Ceit en el proyecto
The primary role of IK4 is the contribution to the development of the tool to support active EPC. IK4 will also participate strongly in the definition of the methodology and concept of active EPC and their applications. IK4 will contribute to the AmBIENCe focused on the development, implementation and simulation of genetic algorithms for the forecasting of renewable generation and energy demand on buildings and microgrids. For the validation IK4 has prioritized member access to the experimental AC microgrid iSare. Thus, algorithms previously developed in this project will be later deployed and validated in the microgrid by IK4.
Persona de contacto