CEIT has more than 15 years experience in the development of customized training tools in the railway sector. The activities have been focused in two areas: the railway driver simulators and the maintenance tasks simulator. The main features are described below:
Railway driver simulators
- Complete simulation environment: Track generation, scene elements, traffic, pedestrians, passengers, etc.
- Detailed vehicle modelling, including each subsystem behaviour: electrical, pneumatic, mechanic, control, etc.
- Incidences, events and failures simulation.
- Train traffic simulation
- Traffic control simulation: interlocking, signalling, etc.
Maintenance operators training
- CBT for machine and systems operation
- CBT for preventive maintenance operations
- CBT for assembling/disassembling operations
- Automatic process planning generation
- Security process supervision