CEIT presents an important experience in the design of dependable embedded systems following EN50129 for equipments with SIL2 and SIL4 functions.
- Life cycle management
- Safety analysis and failure rate calculation (including thermal cycles and mechanical stress effects)
- Real time HW and SW design
- Fault tolerance and automatic supervision of the system
- 100W heat dissipation with natural convention
- EN50155 TX class
Relevant experience in the characterization of electromagnetic environment of the railway sector and impact assessment on SNR of signalling systems. Measurement campaign ASFA 2006, 2007 and 2008, BTM<M 2009, TREND (FP7, 2011-2014 as coordinators, definition of the limits and test setups of EMC on-board signaling systems ERMTS/ETCS).
Very important experience in the RAMS analysis for the ERTMS/ETCS.
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis
- Reliability analysis for communication systems (effect of EM noise)
- Common tools: FTA, RBD, Markov chain , FMEA and FMECA
- Electronic equipment failure rate calculation considering also thermal cycle and mechanical stress effect