CEIT presents an important experience in:
- Thermomechanical treatments for the development of flat and long products, tubes, pipes and forging components.
- Factors controlling the hot ductility for defect-free production.
- Heat treatment and annealing optimisation.
- Phase transformation.
- Finite element modelling of industrial processes.
- Thermodynamic and microstructural models.
- Near net shape casting and direct rolling of microalloyed steels.
- Microstructural evolution models applicable under non conventional processing routes.
- Induction heat treatments.
Prediction of the toughness of a type of welds in steels
Fatigue crack propagation model in bulk materials and welds.