Ceit-IK4 has broad expertise in developing advanced instrumentation systems for monitoring systems, measuring critical parameters in production processes or existing products. These include methods based on:
- Electromagnetic field-based measurement
- Optical sensor-based measurement
- Ultrasound-based measurement
- Microwave-based measurement
- Advanced sensor development
These methods have direct application in Industry 4.0, intelligent transport systems and biomedical devices, among other areas. Having a battery of measurement methods available allows Ceit-IK4 to undertake projects that develop advanced monitoring systems for various sectors.