CEIT has the facilities and know-how to perform thermomechanical fatigue analysis combining simulation and experimental validation. CEIT also has wide experience in the modelling of fatigue crack propagation in bulk materials and welds. The main features are listed below:
- Heating rate up to 150ºC/s.
- Cooling rate up to 40ºC/s.
- Force rating: +/- 100KN.
- Stroke: +/- 50 mm.
- Maximum velocity: 350 mm/min.
- Minimum velocity: 1 mm/h.
- Maximum Dynamic Performance (at 1 Hz): +/- 0.5 mm.
- Axial Stiffness: 265 kN/ mm.